Personal ReadinessThe Peronal Readiness Pillar addresses the character and quality that students need to be successful in life, both now and in their future endeavors. These peronal qualities include organization, time managmement, perseverance, self-advocacy, social skills and leadership.Students:
- Make an action plan for your big future!
- Use Bridges to plan courses that match your goals.
- Work hard and develop habits to succeed now and in the future.
- Develop daily routines for homework and stay organized.
- Get involved in UIL and other extra-curricular activities to build social and leadership skills.
- Find supportive adults at home, at school, or in your community to help you achieve your goals.
- Never give up! There is nothing more important than character and perseverance.