Free & Reduced Meals Applications
Students who have been accepted to the program in the past must reapply each school year to keep receiving the benefits.
- Breakfast entrées with up to two fruit sides and milk
- Lunch entrées, with up to two fruit sides, two vegetable sides and milk
- Two waivers for SAT fees
- Four additional SAT score reports
- SAT online course, discount $40.00
- Two waivers for ACT fees
- Four college application waivers
A la carte items (packaged food products) are excluded, these include:
- Bottled beverages
PfISD Charge Policy
Students are allowed to charge reimbursable meals up to $5 for elementary students, and are allowed to charge up to $6 for secondary students, respectively, before being offered an alternative meal. Students will be charged for alternative meals. Please ensure you student has sufficient funds in their account, or are approved for the USDA National School Lunch (and breakfast) program. For questions, please contact Food Service Office.