Employee Voluntary Transfer Procedures2018-19 School Year(Updated February 2018)
Who: Teachers, counselors, educational associates, nurses, and campus office staff are eligible to apply for a voluntary transfer.What: A voluntary transfer is defined as a request for a lateral move (i.e. movement between the same/similar job titles and pay grades) to another campus.
When: February 23, 2018 through March 29, 2018
Where: Employees who want to be considered for a transfer must complete the application for transfer on Front Line Applicant Tracking (formerly AppliTrack) during the designated Voluntary Transfer Windows.
Directions for Applying:
· Go to District homepage
· Click on the “Careers” tab, then click "Job Listings"
· Under “Vacancies” click on “PfISD Transfer List Application”· Click “Apply” next to the transfer category applicable to you
Position Type Job Posting Number Teachers 6110 Educational Associates 6111 Nurse/Librarian/Counselor 6112 Campus Support Staff 6113Voluntary Employee Transfer Requirements
Voluntary Employee Transfer Process Information
- A voluntary transfer will only be considered if the employee receives an employment contract or a letter of assurance for the 2018-19 school year.
- To be considered for a voluntary transfer, the employee must complete the application on Frontline Applicant Tracking (formerly AppliTrack).
- Requesting a transfer does not guarantee that a change in assignment or an interview will occur.
- No voluntary transfers for 2018-19 will be approved after June 15, 2018.
- Prior to submitting a voluntary transfer application, employees must notify their current campus principal.
- Principals with vacancies will review the voluntary transfer applications and contact transfer applicant employees only during the period of February 23, 2018 – June 15, 2018.
- Prior to submitting a recommendation in the Online Employee Management System (OEMS), the receiving principal will contact the current principal to communicate the intent to hire.
- The receiving principal will submit a Personnel Action Form (PAF) using the OEMS by June 15, 2018.
- Human Resources will process personnel changes in assignment and campuses.
- Employee transfers in hard to fill areas (i.e. Bilingual, Math, Science, Special Ed, etc.) will be closely monitored by Human Resources and Assistant Superintendents to assure that no single campus loses excessive staff in these areas.