Extended Day Program
Extended Day is a licensed childcare, tuition-based program operating at all elementary campuses during the school year and offers a safe and secure environment for children in Grades Pre-K through 5. This district-based program will allow for seamless transition from the end of the instructional day until 6:30 p.m. The program is open during early dismissal and staff development days. The Extended Day Program is owned and operated by the school district and employees of the program work for Pflugerville ISD.
- To provide a safe, secure and happy environment
- To focus on educational, social and physical needs of students
- To provide on-going training for our staff
- To utilize school and district resources to strengthen the program
- To develop and maintain a close working relationship with the school
- To communicate clearly with parents, staff and school
Highlights of the program:
- Serves Students in Grades PK-5
- Located on all Elementary Campuses
- Degreed Site Directors preferred
- Structured Recreational Activities
- Enrichment Activities
- Homework Time During Program
- Seamless Transitions from the Classroom to After School Care
- Open During Early Dismissal and Staff Development Days beginning with the First Day of School each year
- Operated by Pflugerville ISD
- Student to Staff Ratio Below State Minimum Standards
Pflugerville Independent School District
1401 W. Pecan Street
Pflugerville, TX 78660
All Day Out Dates & Locations:
- All Day Out EDP Services are included in regular monthly tuition for October 10th, January 2nd, and February 20th of the 2016-17 school year. Due to lower student attendance on these student holidays, we consolidate EDP services into only 8 locations. Please see the list below for assigned service locations for 2016-17All Day Outs and talk with your Site Director at your home campus if you have any questions and to sign up for each All Day Out event.
ALL DAY OUT Locations for 2016-17 are:
- Barron Elementary EDP go to SPRINGHILL.
- Brookhollow EDP stay at BROOKHOLLOW.
- Caldwell EDP stay at CALDWELL.
- Copperfield EDP stay at COPPERFIELD.
- Dearing EDP stay at DEARING.
- Delco Primary EDP go to COPPERFIELD.
- Dessau Elementary EDP go to COPPERFIELD.
- Highland Park EDP go to BROOKHOLLOW.
- Murchison EDP stay at MURCHISON.
- Northwest EDP stay at NORTHWEST.
- Parmer Lane EDP go to NORTHWEST.
- Pflugerville Elementary EDP go to WIELAND.
- River Oaks EDP go to NORTHWEST.
- Riojas EDP go to DEARING.
- Rowe Lane EDP go to MURCHISON.
- Springhill EDP stay at SPRINGHILL.
- Timmerman EDP go to BROOKHOLLOW.
- Wieland EDP stay at WIELAND.
- Windermere Elementary & Primary EDP go to CALDWELL.