John B. Connally High School
Mission and Vision Statements
The mission of John B. Connally High School is to provide quality learning experiences and to ensure that students are college and career ready while developing personal responsibility and values that will empower them to achieve their fullest potential.
The vision of John B. Connally High School is realize through excellence in teaching and leadership be enabling:
- Students to participate in 21st Century blended academic opportunities that allow all students to become contributing citizens in an ever-changing world.
- Students to be empowered with high expectations that allow all students to take personal responsibility for their actions and the resulting consequences.
- Students to graduate with postsecondary personal, academic, career, and financial skills to accomplish their goals.
In collaboration with our families and communities we value: Children, first, and foremost:
- Safety and security
- Uniqueness and diversity
- High expectations
- College and career readiness
- Learning as a lifelong process
- Equal access to a quality education.