Texas Assessment Data Portal
The Texas Assessment Student Portal provides students and parents with online access to a student's state assessment scores. This portal will assist a student and his or her parents with tracking assessment information throughout the student's academic career.The portal provides scores from the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR), STAAR Alternate (includes STAAR Alternate 2), the Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System (TELPAS), and the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS).Access to the portal is provided through a Unique Access Code and the student's birth date. The Unique Access Code contains a combination of numbers and capital letters. The Unique Access Code must be entered as it appears on the bottom of any STAAR Report Card (SRC) or Confidential Student Report (CSR) from any school year.NOTE: The Unique Access Code will not change and is designed to stay with a student throughout his or her academic career. The Unique Access Code should be safeguarded in the same way as the STAAR Report Card (SRC) and other important academic documents.Results for most state assessments administered during the school year are usually available by mid to late June. There can be a delay before results are available in the portal, so please check back if you don't see results for your child.
- STAAR EOC English I, English II, Algebra I, Biology, U.S. History - expected to be availble to parents in the Texas Assessment Student Portal by June 15, 2021.
- STAAR Grades 3, 4, 6, 7 Mathematics & Reading, Grades 5 & 8 Science & Grade 8 Social Studies - expected to be availble to parents in the Texas Assessment Student Portal by June 28, 2021.
- STAAR Grades 5 & 8 Mathematics & Reading - expected to be available to parents in the Texas Assessment Portal by June 21, 2021.
- TELPAS for students identified as Limited English Proficient - expected to be available to parents in the Texas Assessment Portal by July 19, 2021.
- STAAR Alternate 2 - expected to be available to parents in the Texas Assessment Portal by June 1, 2021.
For the convenience of PfISD parents, we have established a single sign-on feature in Skyward's Family Access. Detailed instructions for for using Skyward's Family Access are available here: (English, Spanish, Vietnamese)
If a child does not yet have a Unique Access Code, there is no link. This is common for students who have tested in PfISD for the first time in the past few months. If this is the case, please check back for a link a few days after the dates noted above. It will take several days to process reports and get these Unique Access Codes added to our records.
The campus your child most recently attended can provide further guidance for accessing state assessment results. You can also contact the campus to request a paper copy of state assessment results.