Interested in Dual Language for your future kindergartner for the 2024-2025 school year?
Thank you for expressing interest in the PfISD Dual Language Program! We are excited to invite families with incoming kindergartners to attend our informative parent meetings. These sessions provide valuable insights into the Dual Language program. To secure your spot, please register for a meeting using this link or the QR code below. We look forward to meeting you and helping you register for a spot in our program! Children are welcome to attend, but not required.
Two-Way Dual Language Program
The Two-Way Dual Language Program with PfISD gives students the opportunity to learn a lifelong skill at an early age. Your child will be immersed in both English and Spanish education. Research shows that learning a second language at an early age can have numerous benefits, including:
- Improved cognitive function
- Increased creativity
- Better problem-solving skills
- Diverse cultural understanding and appreciation
Enroll your child in a Dual Language Two-Way program and you will give them a unique opportunity to learn a second language while also receiving a high-quality education in all subjects. It's a win-win!
Click the sections below to learn more about this impactful program.
Please consider the following for the application process:
- The student’s date of birth must fall between Sept. 2, 2018-Sept. 1, 2019.
- In order for the application to be considered, a parent/guardian must have completed and submitted the online application.
- Only one application must be filled out per incoming kindergarten student.
- Any communication regarding the results of the lottery process will be sent via the preferred email address provided on the application.