Return to Learn: On-Campus Learning
For the 2020-21 school year, parents have the option of choosing to have their students attend full-time on campus. On-Campus learning is a “traditional” school model, where students physically attend school daily on campus.
On-campus learning is applicable to PreK-12th grade students who are unable to attend in a remote learning capacity.
- Teachers will take attendance daily on a designated schedule by course and absences will be documented.
- Students will commit to physically attending all classes as outlined in their schedule and actively participate in learning activities.
- Courses will follow a published scope and sequence aligned to in-person instruction and will cover all required Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
- Grading and GPA policies will be in effect, including policies for late work.
- All students are expected to adhere to the Student Code of Conduct.
Onsite health and safety protocols
We are committed to assuring our campuses are as safe as possible for staff, students, and visitors. The following protocols and procedures have been designed for use in all PfISD facilities.