Professional Learning Information
Cavas training consists of three asynchronous modules.
To get started on the training, choose to either watch a video tutorial or written step-by-step instructions.
Remember to use your PfISD Google account to access video and written instructions.
Here is a checklist to help guide you as you work through this week's training.
- Canvas Link: https://pfisd.instructure.com/
- Use your PfISD Google Credentials to login.
Step-by-step Guides (These guides provide steps to complete the required elements for October 13)
- PfISD Training Videos and Guides
- Short videos that cover the topics presented in the training modules
- Google Classroom and Canvas, check out this short video
Assistance for Canvas training is available from:
- Instructional Coachs
- Instructional Technology Specialist
- September 4: Start Canvas Module 1 (approx. 45 min to complete)
- September 9: Zoom Pop-In Support
- September 11: Start Canvas Module 2 (approx. 45 min to complete)
- September 16: Zoom Pop-In Support
- September 18: Start Canvas Module 3 (approx. 45 min to complete)
- September 23: Zoom Pop-In Support
- September 28 - October 2: On-Demand Canvas Professional Learning
- October 5 - October 9: On-Demand Canvas Professional Learning
- October 13: Courses live on Canvas