Translation and Interpretation Services
The Multilingual Department provides interpretation services (spoken) to all PfISD campuses to better serve our non-English speaking families using LanguageLine, an over-the-phone on demand service with 150 available languages. We also offer American Sign Language Interpretation Services.
Translation services (written) are available in Spanish and Vietnamese to help district departments support the languages most commonly spoken by students attending Pflugerville ISD schools.
Our department translates:
- District forms that parents need to complete, read and respond to
- Important school and district letters & announcements
- District parent and student handbooks
- Curriculum and Instruction and Special Programs documents
- Any other documents that district personnel may consider essential for parents
*The requests are prioritized based on content and need.