PFISD STUDENT REGISTRATION
Welcome! We’re delighted that you're going to join the Pflugerville ISD Pfamily!
The 2023-2024 enrollment process described below will mark the start of your child's exceptional educational experience. We encourage you to start the enrollment process early and begin checking the district website, social media, your campus's website, and social media accounts to learn more about what to expect next year, along with important news.
The four steps to completing new student enrollment are listed below.
For our current students, parents received an email this past Spring prompting them to update registration documents and verify that our information is current. Click here to learn more about this process.
Step 1: Meet PfISD Enrollment Requirements
PfISD welcomes all students located within school district boundaries for PreK-12 enrollment.
• Pre-Kindergarten - Age 3 or 4 by Sept. 1
• Kindergarten - Age 5 by Sept. 1
• First Grade - Age 6 by Sept. 1
Early Childhood Programs
Want to learn more about ensuring your student is ready for Kindergarten?
• Visit our Kindergarten page to learn more.
Interested in a program for your 3 or 4-year-old?
• See the prekindergarten eligibility page to learn if your 3- or 4-year-old is eligible and learn about early registration dates.
• Learn more about our Pegasus Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities (PPCD) and other services.
Curious about Dual-Language programs?
• Learn more about the Two-way Dual Language Program offered at select schools.
Step 2: Gather Required Information
Have copies of the following documents to enroll:
Child's birth certificate
Child's immunization records (state law requires that students are current with immunizations to enroll in school)
Child's social security card (if available)
Child's recent report card (if applicable)
- STAAR results if available
- Accompanying Parent or Guardian with a photo ID
- Proof of residency within our district boundaries (*All proof of residency must show a service address and be dated within the last 30 days.)
- To prove that you live within district boundaries, please provide either:
home contract, lease agreement, or mortgage/settlement statement*
Most current utility bill (water, gas, or electricity) in parent/guardian name*
- Cell phone and Cable bills are not accepted as proof of residency.
Note: If you are currently living with another person and the proof of residency is in that person's name, both you and that person will need to sign a notarized affidavit. The majority of campuses have a Public Notary on staff. Please call before visiting the school to learn if a Notary is available.
* The following students are required to provide proof of residency, as established in the PfISD residency verification process:
- ALL students entering Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th grade (including current PfISD students)
- All returning students with a change of address
- All new students to PfISD
Step 3: Determine Your Child's Home Campus
PfISD builds school boundaries based on geographic location and proximity to campuses. To determine your child's home campus, please click on the attendance map and input your home address.
Additionally, PfISD has multiple programs on high school campuses that are open to students who are zoned for a different campus. If your child is interested in transferring to another campus for a specific program, please visit our in-district transfer page for more information, or visit your school counselor.
Pflugerville ISD also accepts transfers for students who reside outside of the district. If you live outside of the district and are interested in attending a PfISD campus, please learn more about our out-of-district transfer process.
Step 4: Complete the 2023-2024 Enrollment Forms
Please complete your registration packet and submit the packet to the campus registrar. Once information is entered into Skyward (our platform for student registration, grades, and attendance), the family will be able to complete their remaining registration documents online, including the Health History Form.
The parent/guardian will receive an email on how to access Skyward. If the parent/guardian has not received his/her access information after one week, the family may contact the campus registrar for information on the parent portal.
For families without a device or internet at home, please contact your campus for assistance.
Submit your forms
You can submit your enrollment forms to either your home campus during specific registration dates or at the PfISD Administration Building throughout the summer.
At Admin Office
PfISD Admin Office
1401 W. Pecan St
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
At Home Campus
- Wednesday, July 26, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 27, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jul 26, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 27, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 25, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jul 26, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 27, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Proof of Residency - English
Requisitos de comprobante de domicilio
Bằng Chứng Tình Trạng Cư Trú