Stopfinder – Parent App for Route and Stop Information
Know in real-time where your child’s bus is and have the most accurate information about your child’s bus schedule in the palm of your hand. In order to use the software, you, as a parent or guardian, will need to have submitted a valid e-mail to your child’s campus.
In order to use the Stopfinder App, you will receive an invitation from the PfISD Transportation department. Invitations are sent out periodically to parents or guardians of students, whose Stopfinder accounts have not yet been activated. Before contacting the transportation department, check your email box for an invitation email with the follow details:
- From: Noemail@example.com
- Subject: PfISD – Welcome to Stopfinder
With Stopfinder, you will:
- Know the schedule of your child’s bus
- Receive push notifications related to your child’s bus schedule and any changes
- Get real-time information on the location of your child’s bus by creating your own alert zones with the upgrade to GeoAlerts
- Notice bus substitutions because they are clearly indicated – reducing misinformation and confusion
- Track multiple buses, a great feature if your children don’t ride the same bus
- Know exactly when your children arrive at school or at home
- Provide parents and caregivers with multilingual options in the app
Student-friendly option. Parents or guardians of High School and/or Middle School students may want to share the app with their student, so that they are able to track their own bus. To share the app with your student follow these simple steps.
- Tap the ellipses menu on the upper right-hand corner of the student card for the student you wish to share.
- Tap Share Schedule on the menu that opens at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the required fields on the Share Schedule screen and tap Share.
Here are some helpful links if you have questions regarding Stopfinder.
- Three and a half minute Video Introduction to Stopfinder:https://www.mytransfinder.com/mytf/videos/StopfinderApp.mp4
- Frequently Asked Questions and Help Regarding StopFinder: https://stopfinder.com/faq/
The app can be downloaded to any iOS or Android-enabled device and is available at Apple’s App Store and Google Play Store.