Coping with Corona
- Call 211 – The most up-to-date basic needs resource
- United Way – Comprehensive list of resources in Travis County, including basic needs, COVID-19 information, and mental health among other areas.
- Integral Care – Also, integralcare.org
- Crisis Hotline 512-472-HELP (4357) Available 24 hrs. 7days/wk.
- COVID-19 Crisis by text – 24/7
- MHA Resource Page (huge number of resources)
- City of Pflugerville:
Mental Health Information:
- Texas Department of State Health Services effective March 31, 2020 launched a State-wide Mental Health Support Line
- CDC Tips for Stress/Anxiety
- General apps to help with mental health:
- Support for management of anxiety:
- Hogg Foundation
- Coping skills website to help Kiddos
Caring for Self and Others: