Pet Insurance can help reimburse you for covered unexpected veterinary expenses for your pet. Premiums are directly billed to the employee. You can:
- Visit any U.S. licensed vet
- Choose flexible coverage and/or Optional Preventive Care
- Have access to discounts and offers on pet care
- Download the MetLife Pet mobile app to submit and track claims and manage your pet's health and wellness
- Enroll and cancel at any time
For a quote or to enroll, visit Metlife's Pet Quote page, call 1-800-GET-MET8, or scan the QR code below.
Flexible coverage includes levels of coverage from $500 - unlimited, $0 - $2,500 deductible options, and reimbursement percentages from 50% - 100%.
What is covered?
- accidental injuries
- exam fees
- hospital stays
- X-rays and diagnostic tests
- and more
How to file a claim
- Complete and sign CLAIM FORM
- Attach veterinary medical records from the incident
- Itemized invoice from the incident
- The claim form can be either:
- emailed to email@example.com
- faxed 877-281-3348
- mailed to MetLife 400 Missouri Ave. Ste 105, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- or uploaded to MetLife's mobile app
Claims and documents must be submitted within 90 days of the treatment or invoice date.