LibrarianMargaret Dominguez(512) 594-3071Google Voice (text or call): 512-827-7037Library HoursOpen at 7:55am, Monday - FridayCloses at 4:15pm, Monday-ThursdayCloses at Friday at 3:55pmFollow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.@CeleColtsRead
Find Summer Reading Resources here:
Need new books to read while we're closed for COVID-19?
1. Check out our Digital Library of 1,000+ eBooks and over 600 audiobooks!
It's available 24/7. Visit the eBook page to find out how to search the catalog and check out titles.
Contact Ms. Dominguez by email or her Google Voice number for help! email@example.com (512)827-7037
2. Visit the Libraries page on the PfISD Remote Learning website to find other places offering free access to eBooks and audiobooks.
3. Check out this page for more places to get eBooks and digital audiobooks.
Be sure to contact Ms. Dominguez if you have any questions or need any help! Let's keep reading!
Scholastic Book Fair - Fall 2020
Barnes and Noble In-Store Book Fair - Saturday, December 12, 2020
Follett Book Fair - May 2021
Scholastic Book Fair - February 10-14, 2020
Set up eWallet or shop online by visiting our Book Fair home page: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/celemiddleschool
Edible Book Contest
Wednesday, Feb 12
Pick up an entry form in the library or print one here.
Cele Maker Camp
July 30 - August 1, 1-4:30pm, $65 registration fee
See flyer for more details.
Unicorns & Rainbows Scholastic Book Fair
April 29 - May 3, 2019Shopping hours: 7:50am-4:15pm (closing at 2pm on Friday, 5/3)NEW! Set up an E-wallet for your student between 4/12 - 5/3.Watch this video to find out more.Visit https://bit.ly/CeleBkFair to set up an eWallet for your student!Extended hours: Tuesday, 4/30, 5:30-7:30pm, Edible Book Contest (Judging at 6:30pm, Awards at 7pm)Edible Book Contest Entry Form HERE.
In-Store Book Fair - Saturday, December 8, 2018
Stop by all day and shop! Your purchases anywhere in the store, including the cafe and Music Department will benefit the library if you say you're a Cele supporter.
FREE FUN for the whole family!
- Jazz Band
- Cele Choir Students performing
- Cheerleaders & Bolt the Colt
- FREE crafts in the Children's Department
- Holiday storytime
- Cookie decorating in the cafe
- ONE DAY ONLY: order a special RED Cele Colt Frappacino in the cafe!
- In-store Scavenger Hunt - find all the Cele Colts and you could win a $25 B&N gift certificate!
See the Schedule Flyer for details.
Can't make it on Saturday? No worries! Shop online between 12/8 - 12/13 and use our Book Fair ID: 12347209
Questions? Contact the Cele librarian, Margaret Dominguez at (512)594-3071 or firstname.lastname@example.orgScare Fair Scholastic Book Fair - October 22 - 26, 2018Shopping hours: 7:45am-4pmExtended hours: Wed., 10/24 during Literacy Night
August 6-8, 1 pm - 4:30pm
PAWS & READ Scholastic Book Fair - May 21 - 25, 2018Shopping hours: 7:45am-4:15pm (closing at 2pm on Friday, 5/25)Extended hours: Wed., 5/23 5:30-7:30pm, Edible Book Contest (Judging at 6:30pm, Awards at 7pm)Edible Book Contest Entry Form HERE.
Read it Forward Celebration on March 19, 2018
- 6th graders during 6th period.
- 7th & 8th graders during 7th Period.
AUTHOR VISIT by KA Holt on March 20!
Read it Forward - 2018
- Students are encouraged to read House Arrest by K.A. Holt and stop by the library to take a 10 question quiz on or before March 5.
- Students who read the book and pass the quiz will be invited to a celebration on March 19.
- Copies of the book are available in the CMS library or students can acquire their own copy.
- Author K.A. Holt will visit Cele on March 20! Students invited to the RIF celebration will also be invited to hear her speak!
- She will be signing books!
- Her newest title, Knock Out, takes place when Levi is 11 years old. It will be avaialable in stores on March 6.