The mission of the Kelly Lane Middle School Guidance and Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program addressing the personal/social, academic and career development of students.
Meet the Counselors of KLMS
7th Grade Counselor
8th Grade Counselor
6th Grade Counselor
Kelly Lane Middle School counselors are available to:
- Conference with faculty, staff, parents, and students;
- Assist teachers with parent-team conferences, parent-teacher conferences, provide to teachers and parents records of student's achievement, social and emotional development, and consult with teachers as needed;
- Present course curriculum information to parents and provide consultation to parents regarding student academic and social progress;
- Assist students with academic, social and personal issues in individual and group counseling settings;
- Conduct classroom guidance activities with students;
- Facilitate 504 meetings.
In the News....8th Grade NewslettersSeptember 2020 - https://www.smore.com/aqjfcOctober 2020 - https://www.smore.com/m8y5eNovember 2020- https://www.smore.com/6z47hDecember 2020- https://www.smore.com/w9suaJanuary 2021 - https://www.smore.com/gtrd8February 2021 - https://www.smore.com/xfbveMarch 2021 - https://www.smore.com/qxpbe