CHS Campus Social Worker
Hello students, parents, staff, and community! I began my role as the CHS Campus Social Worker in August 2018. My prior experience includes working as a mental health therapist for adolescents in outpatient and inpatient settings. I also spent years as a case manager assisting youth and families in the community. As the campus social worker at CHS, I am able to utilize my experience and skills to help students, families, and staff strive for success.
- Build positive relationships with students, families, and staff
- Promote and support mental, physical, emotional health
- Promote and support students' academic success
- Promote positive interdependence
- Crisis intervention and prevention services
- Short-term individual structured counseling to students struggling with mental health and emotional issues
- Resource referral for students and families
- Information, training, education, and consultation services to the campus and communities concerning social service issues
- Home visits to students and parent/guardian to assess and address their needs
Please contact me via email or phone if you need assistance with the services listed above.
Click here for more information on our district social work services.
For more information about Social Workers, visit the National Association of Social Workers.