PHS ID Badge Policy Update
- Students must display their current PHS ID badge and wear it around their neck on a school approved lanyard during the entire school day.
- Designated time for ID badge business is 8:30-8:55 AM in the library.
- The first student I.D. badge is free, and the additional issuances of an I.D. badge will cost the student $5.00. Lost or defaced badges must be replaced at the cost of the student.
- Only two free temporary I.D.s will be issued to the student per semester. Temporary badges are only valid on the day of issuance.
- The third and subsequent temporary I.D. badge will cost the student $2.00.
- Upon the fourth request for a temporary I.D., the student will be reported to the principal for a disciplinary consequence.
- Continued violations will result in progressive disciplinary consequences such as Saturday detention or ISS.
ID cards/Fines can be paid online at https://pflugervilleisd.revtrak.net/hs/pflugerville-high-school/phs-library/#/v/phs-school-id-card