KLMS Lunch Expectations
For lunch, students can:
1. Get a lunch from the cafeteria (full price or free/reduced for students who applied and qualified). Click here for the school lunch menu.
2. Bring a lunch from home.
3. Pick up a parent delivery from the office.
Guidelines for lunch deliveries:
- Parents/guardians may drop off a lunch for their student only.
- Drinks must be in sealable containers; fountain drinks will not be accepted.
- Lunches/drinks should be clearly labeled with the students' names.
- RESTRICTION NEW 2022-23: The front office will not accept deliveries from 3rd party vendors (ex: door dash, grubhub).
Parents may not eat on campus with their students.