Returning Student Verification for 2021-2022
District Computer Labs
District computer labs have been established to help returning families complete their returning student verification forms. District employees will be present to help returning families complete their forms online.
The labs will be held on Saturday, Aug. 14 from 9 a.m. to noon and from 1-4 p.m. at Connally and Pflugerville high schools and Dessau Middle School.
The PfISD computer labs are open to all PfISD families regardless of school assignment or feeder pattern.
1. Students must live within the Pflugerville school district boundaries or have been approved as an out-of-district transfer by PfISD Student Affairs.All incoming Kindergarten, 6th and 9th graders, all returning students with a change of address, and all new students to PfISD will be required to provide proof of residency, as established in the PfISD residency verification process. Please click on the link below for more information concerning proof of residency requirements:
2. Pflugerville ISD accepts transfers for students who reside outside of the district. This is referred to as an out-of-district transfer.
3. Before registration will be completed, all students entering a Pflugerville ISD school for the first time must have:
Up-to-Date Immunization Records
State ID. Social Security cards are optional.
Proof of Residency (Gas, water or electric bill AND Lease agreement or mortgage statement) *Cell phone and Cable bills will not be accepted as a proof of residency.
Last report card or transcript of grades.
STAAR results if available
Accompanying Parent or Guardian with a photo ID
4. Age Requirements
- Pre-Kindergarten - Age 3 by Sept. 1
- Kindergarten - Age 5 by Sept. 1
- First Grade - Age 6 by Sept. 1