PfISD Student Registration
Welcome! We’re delighted that you're going to join the Pflugerville ISD Pfamily!
The 2022-2023 enrollment process described below will mark the start of your child's exceptional educational experience. We encourage you to start the enrollment process early and begin checking the district website and social media, and your campus's website and social media accounts to learn more about what to expect next year, along with important news. The four steps to completing enrollment are listed below.
For our current students, parents should have received a verification email this Spring. Click here to learn more about the Student Verification process.
Meet Enrollment Requirements
PfISD welcomes all students located within school district boundaries for PreK-12 enrollment. Age requirements are:
• Pre-Kindergarten - Age 3 or 4 by Sept. 1
• Kindergarten - Age 5 by Sept. 1
• First Grade - Age 6 by Sept. 1
Want to learn more about ensuring your student is ready for Kindergarten?
• Visit our Kindergarten page to learn more.
Interested in a program for your 3 or 4-year-old?
• See the prekindergarten eligibility page to learn if your 3- or 4-year-old is eligible.
• Parents may drop off enrollment paperwork for their student at their home campus July 26-28, 2022.
• Learn more about our Pegasus Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities (PPCD) and other services.
Gather Required Information
Have copies of the following documents to enroll:
child's birth certificate
child's immunization records (state law requires that students are current with immunizations to enroll in school)
child's social security card (if available)
child's recent report card (if applicable)
- STAAR results if available
- Accompanying Parent or Guardian with a photo ID
- proof of residency within our district boundaries (*All proof of residency must show a service address and be dated within the last 30 days.)
- To prove that you live within district boundaries, please provide either:
home contract, lease agreement, or mortgage/settlement statement*
most current utility bill (water, gas, or electricity) in parent/guardian name*
- Cell phone and Cable bills are not accepted as proof of residency.
Note: If you are currently living with another person and the proof of residency is in that person's name, both you and that person will need to sign a notarized affidavit. Majority of campuses have a Public Notary on staff. Please call before visiting the school to learn if a Notary is available.
* The following students are required to provide proof of residency, as established in the PfISD residency verification process:
- ALL students entering Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th grade (including current PfISD students)
- All returning students with a change of address
- All new students to PfISD
Determine your child's home campus
PfISD builds school boundaries based on geographic location and proximity to campuses. To determine your child's home campus, please click on the attendance map and input your home address.
Additionally, PfISD has multiple programs on high school campuses that are open to students who are zoned for a different campus. If your child is interested in transferring to another campus for a specific program, please visit our in-district transfer page for more information, or visit your school counselor.
Pflugerville ISD also accepts transfers for students who reside outside of the district. If you live outside of the district and are interested in attending a PfISD campus, please learn more about our out-of-district transfer process.
Complete 2022-23 Enrollment Forms
For families who have a device and internet at home, please complete the forms in Option A and deliver the packet to your home campus registrar between July 26-28, 2022. Once information is entered into Skyward, the family will be able to complete their remaining registration documents online, including the Health History Form.
The parent/guardian will receive an email on how to access Skyward. If the parent/guardian has not received his/her access information after one week, the family may contact the campus registrar for information or the parent portal.
For families without a device or internet at home, please complete Option B and submit the packet to the campus registrar.
PfISD will be offering open labs at the end of the summer for families to complete their online Verification and Health History forms. Families without a device or internet at home may opt for Option B and complete the remaining forms at the end of the summer when labs are available.
2022 New Student Registration Dates
- Wednesday, July 27 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 28 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 27 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 28 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Tuesday, July 26 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 27 (9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 28 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)