It’s time again to pre-order the most anticipated book of the year. The Kelly Lane yearbook staff is in full swing covering events for the 2023 yearbook. Our online store to purchase yearbooks is now open and available for your pre-order. Yearbooks will be sold at three different prices throughout the year:
- $35 from now until December 31
- $40 from January 1 to May 15
- $45 from May 15 until the end of the year (or sold out)
Orders can be made online at the following website OR in cash or a check made out to KLMS Journalism and brought to Mr. Harrison in room 318. We only have 500 copies to sell and last year we sold out completely. To secure your copy, pre-ordering early would be the safest option: https://www.balfour.com/texas/pflugerville/kelly-lane-middle-school/yearbook-packages
Once you have purchased your book (and/or accessories) you will be able to see your purchase at the following link. This will be updated every Friday morning throughout the year. For further questions about your order, please email the adviser Mr. Harrison: https://tinyurl.com/35dvw2cd.
8th grade parents: Would you like to send a special message to your student? This is your chance! Once again the Shield Yearbook will feature staff designed Ad Spaces to honor your Knight before sending them off to high school. This year we are offering 3 ad sizes at selected price points:
- Business Card Size: $10 (maximum of 1 photo with message)
- Eighth Page Ad: $25 (maximum 2 photos with message)
- Quarter Page Ad: $60 (maximum 4 photos with message)
Steps to purchase:
- Visit the order link above or search Kelly Lane Middle School @ Balfour.com
- Shop the yearbook products and purchase the ad size you want
- Create an account on Balfour.com
- Look for an email within 1 business day confirming your Ad Workspace is available
- Log into your Balfour.com account and look under My Orders to upload your images and message
- When you’re ready, choose Submit Your Ad to share the content with the yearbook staff
The deadline to purchase your ad will be November 30th and the deadline to upload your photos and message will be December 15th. Purchases and uploads after those dates will be not be accepted.
Please direct any questions to Mr. Harrison @ Garfield.Harrison@PfISD.net.
Dina Schaefer, KLMS Principal