1. How do I request homework if my child is absent? Please call 594-2200 and let the office know that you would like to request make up work for your child. Homework requested by 9:30 am will be ready for pick up by 3:30 pm. Late home request does not allow Teachers time to pull your students work and teach their students.
    2. How do I find out if my child has any homework? Please encourage your student to use a planner or agenda page. You can check this daily. Assignments to be graded will typically be posted by the teacher to the online grade book the same day they are assigned. 

    3. What do I do if my child has a doctor's appointment that will cause him to be tardy or miss class? Please bring a note from the doctor when your student returns to school. If a student leaves during the school day, a parent must sign them out. When the student returns to school, don't forget the doctor's note. Absences due to doctor's visits are not counted against the student. 

    4. How can I contact the teachers? You may call the school and request to leave a message for the teacher(s) to contact you. You may also email teachers. Please respect the teacher's teaching schedule and request meetings during conference periods.

    5. How do I call the cafeteria if I have questions about lunch money? Please call 594-2245 and ask to talk to the Cafeteria Manager.

    6. What is the phone number for PFISD Transportation Department, if I have a bus related question?

      Phone: 512-594-0450
      Email: transportation@pfisd.net

    7. Can I have lunch with my student? Parents/guardians, older siblings, and anyone with parent/guardian permission may have lunch with their student. 

    8. Can I bring flowers, gifts, or balloons to my student for their birthday or special occasion? Please DO NOT BRING THESE ITEMS. Students don't have a place to keep these during the day. They can't carry them around during the day. The student will not get to enjoy them. 

    9. Can students bring blankets and stuffed animals to school? Do not bring these items to school. 

    10. How can I volunteer to help at Westview? Please complete the volunteer application at: https://www.applitrack.com/pflugerville/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Volunteer
      Please call 594-2200 and ask to talk with the Westview Secretary when you receive the volunteer approval email from PFISD.

    11. What time should I pick up my student from football games, volleyball games, dances, etc? All "B" team football games end around 6:30pm or so while the "A" games end around 8:0pm. All "B" team volleyball games end around 6:30pm or so while the "A" games end around 7:45pm. Dances beginning immediately after school end at 6:00 pm. Please try to be here before the event ends. You need to make sure to pick up your child at least BY the time the event ends. Keep in touch with coaches, band, choir, and orchestra teachers for ending times of other events.

    12. How do I find out how my student is performing academically? We will send home all Interim progress reports and all report cards with your student the Thursday after the grading period ends. If you do not receive a report at the appropriate time, you may call the school. Parents will be able to monitor student grades online using a personalized web portal.