- Hendrickson High School
- Principal's Blog 21-22
Hawk News: May 13
Posted by Marcial Guajardo on 5/15/2022 7:00:00 AM
- We will be on a Non-Talon schedule for the remainder of the school year. HHS Bell Schedule 2021-2022.pdf
- The finals schedule is attached below.
Pre-ordered yearbooks will be delivered 3rd period on Tuesday, May 17. There is an extremely limited number left to purchase. We will sell what we have starting fourth period and after school on Tuesday and before school on Wednesday in room E211 until they are sold out. The cost is $90, cash or check.
You can read the latest version of the Hawk Newspaper here.
- Summer School Information:
Registration for summer school has begun. If your student needs to recover credits or is wanting to get ahead, please contact their counselor to get registered. The dates and times for summer school are
Dates: June 6 – July 21
Times: Monday – Thursday, 8:30 – 12:30 (in-person)
Location: Pflugerville HS for Credit Recovery In-person
Virtual Instructional Options (credit recovery or acceleration):
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Monday - Thursday, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Monday - Thursday, 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Transportation and Meals Provided for In-person
TUITION for credit recovery: $100: PfISD Students/$50: PfISD Students receiving free or reduced lunch
TUITION for acceleration: $100: per course for PfISD Students/$50: per course for PfISD Students receiving free or reduced lunch
Please contact your child’s counselor for questions or to get registered:
Leslie Howell ( Coo – He): Leslie.Howell@pfisd.net
Cassandra Jackson (Hi – Mor): Cassandra.Jackson@pfisd.net
Sarah Shiver (Mos – Sa): Sarah.Shiver@pfisd.net
Cristina Allgood (Sc – Z): Cristina.Allgood@pfisd.net
Sari Akin (A – Con): Sari.Akin@pfisd.net
- The HHS Class of 2022 Senior Celebration Main Event will be held at Typhoon Texas on Thursday, 5/26 from 2-6 pm. This is different than other Project Graduation type events in that the HHS event is not an overnight lock-in. Students will need to purchase a $10 ticket to reserve their spot but will receive $10 to spend on drinks and food when they check in at the event. They will also receive 10 tickets for prize drawings to be awarded at the event. Seniors will be able to purchase their tickets from 5/1-5/20. Students will need to complete the google form AND complete payment. If you are under 18 years of age, your parent MUST complete the google form. Please ensure you include your student ID!
To purchase tickets via square: https://hendrickson-senior-celebration.square.site
- Senior Celebration will be hosting a Pet Clinic on 5/17 from 5-7 pm at the high school cafeteria loop.
- Senior parade will be on Wednesday, 5/31 starting at 7 pm. Decorate your cars, trucks, or golf carts and report to the high school by 6:30 pm for judging.
- Graduation is Wednesday, June 1st at 8:30 am at the Pfield. No ticket restrictions.
- If you ordered a cap and gown and didnt make it to the they can be picked up in the front office during school hours.
- Highland Park Elementary 5th Grade and Senior walk will be Thursday, May 26th. Seniors will check in at the front office at 11am. 5th Grade and Senior Walk.pdf
- Murchison Senior walk will be held Wednesday, May 25th starting at 8am. Murchison Senior Walk Invite.jpg
- Rowe lane Senior Walk will be held Thursday, May 26th at 8:15am. Rowe Lane Senior Walk Invite.png
- Dearing Senior walk will be held on Thursday, May 26th at 11am. Dearing Senior Walk Invite.jpg
- Brookhollow Senior Walk will be Thursday, May 26th at 8am Brookhollow Senior Walk 2022.jpg
Robert E. Hendrickson High School