- Pflugerville Middle School
Registration Information for Students New to the District
Registration will be in person but due to COVID-19, all guests and staff must wear masks/face-coverings and maintain social distancing during registration.
- Wednesday, July 29 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 30 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
Please remember to bring these important items with you to registration:
ALL students entering a Pflugerville ISD school for the FIRST time must have:
- Up-to-Date Immunization Records
- Birth certificate for all students.
- State ID - (social security cards are optional)
- Proof of Residency (Gas, water OR electric bill AND Lease agreement OR mortgage statement) *Cell phone and Cable bills will not be accepted as a proof of residency.
- Last report card or transcript of grades.
- STAAR results if available
- Accompanying Parent or Guardian with a photo ID
**Out-of-country students must also have a Tuberculosis (TB) Skin test performed prior to enrollment into a PISD school. These tests must also be read and documented on the immunization record in order to be valid. In addition, immunizations must be current according to Texas minimal state requirements Please consult your school nurse or the PISD student health coordinator if you need assistance to obtain a TB skin test and/or other immunizations.