All PfISD campuses are offering contactless and/or in-person new student registration for the 2021-22 school year through May 21.
Online Verification for 2021-2022
New Students Summer Registration
- Wednesday, July 28 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 29 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 28 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 29 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Tuesday, July 27 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 28 (9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 29 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
Contactless Registration (Registration Packet Pick-Up)
Parents will pick-up a registration packet from their assigned campus and return the packet to the campus. The registration packet pick-up area will be clearly marked for families. The school will contact the family regarding missing documents.
We are offering families two options for completing the new student registration packet.
- Option A: For families with a home device and internet access, three paper forms will be provided. All other registration documents will be completed online.
- Option B: For families without a home device and internet access, a traditional all-paper new student registration packet will be offered.
All PfISD campuses will be offering contactless registration. Carpenter Elementary School and Bohls Middle School registration packets may be picked up at Weiss High School.
OPTION A: Onsite In-Person and Contactless Registration
One parent will be allowed to register onsite at their home campus, but the parent must follow onsite registration guidelines (see Onsite In-Person Registration Guidelines).
Families may also opt for contactless registration and pick-up a registration packet and return it. The registration packet pick-up area will be clearly marked for families. The school will contact the family regarding missing documents.
The following campuses will offer onsite in-person registration and contactless registration:
- Brookhollow Elementary School
- Caldwell Elementary School
- Copperfield Elementary School
- Leadership Academy at Northwest Elementary School
- Murchison Elementary School
- Parmer Lane Elementary School
- Pflugerville Elementary School
- River Oaks Elementary School
- Timmerman Elementary School
- Wieland Elementary School
- Cele Middle School
- Dessau Middle School
- Pflugerville Middle School
- Hendrickson High School
- Weiss High School
OPTION B: Onsite In-Person Registration Guidelines
Due to COVID-19 there will be some changes to our traditional in-person registration process:
- We are limiting each registration area to 10 people so families may be asked to remain in their vehicle until space is available.
- Some campuses may request that families return at another time due to the number of families trying to register.
- All individuals entering a PfISD building will be subject to a screening process including a questionnaire and temperature check.
- All guests and staff must wear masks/face-coverings and maintain social distancing during registration.
- At the elementary level, only the parent registering the student may enter the building for registration.
- At the secondary level, only the parent and secondary student selecting his/her courses may enter the building for registration.
- Families may also pick up registration packets and drop the packets off (for contactless registration).
- Families are encouraged to have registration packets completed upon arrival.
1. Students must live within the Pflugerville school district boundaries or have been approved as an out-of-district transfer by PfISD Student Affairs.All incoming Kindergarten, 6th and 9th graders, all returning students with a change of address, and all new students to PfISD will be required to provide proof of residency, as established in the PfISD residency verification process. Please click on the link below for more information concerning proof of residency requirements:
2. Pflugerville ISD accepts transfers for students who reside outside of the district. This is referred to as an out-of-district transfer.
3. Before registration will be completed, all students entering a Pflugerville ISD school for the first time must have:
Up-to-Date Immunization Records
State ID. Social Security cards are optional.
Proof of Residency (Gas, water or electric bill AND Lease agreement or mortgage statement) *Cell phone and Cable bills will not be accepted as a proof of residency.
Last report card or transcript of grades.
STAAR results if available
Accompanying Parent or Guardian with a photo ID
4. Age Requirements
- Pre-Kindergarten - Age 4 by Sept. 1
- Kindergarten - Age 5 by Sept. 1
- First Grade - Age 6 by Sept. 1